- Maintains Vehicle Ride And Handling Performance While Improving Offroad Capability
- 2-Piece Strut Spacer Design Maintains Ride Quality Without Overextending Suspension During Down Travel
- Adventure Pro Series Upper Control Arms For Improved Strength, Travel And Maintenance-Free Operation
- Lifts And Levels The Stance With Clearance For Oversized Wheels And Tires
- Designed And Manufactured In The USA
- Comes With Ball Joint Tool For Easy Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
2021-2023 Bronco 4 Door Non Sasquatch (excludes Raptor)
- 37" Tires - Minimal rubbing, see instructions for further tire/wheel fitment detail
- 275/70 w/ stock 18" Outer Banks Wheels
- 275/80 w/ stock 17" Black Diamond Wheels
- 315/70 w/ stock 17" Sasquatch Wheels
- 285/70 w/ stock 17" Badlands Wheel
- F1431 & F1430 can be used ONLY with Base Suspension Package vehicles. This kit is designed to lift the front of the vehicle 4" and rear 3".
- CV axle nut may need to be loosened and tightened on the ground with the weight the vehicle.
- Although 37" x 12.50" will work at ride height, the tires will still contact the front body mount and possibly rear inner fender through wheel travel and steering lock to lock. If running this size tire and using the full suspension travel, these areas must be addressed.
- Does not fit Bronco Sport models.