AMP Research invented the PowerStep™ XL featuring a rugged, bold design, offering a 3in lower stepping surface than the original PowerStep™. This product makes accessing your lifted truck easier. The same automatic, electric-powered running board instantly extends when you open your door and retracts out of sight when the doors close. The rail is constructed of 6063 Marine grade aluminum with an integrated bracket system with precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability to support up to 600 pounds. PowerStep™ XL is American designed and engineered.
- Upgrading your ride with AMP Research PowerStep XL Running Boards will add an element of serious safety and aesthetic allure
- Extends a full 3 inches further than ordinary PowerStep boards
- LED lights included in construction improve safety and visibility
- Lowering function engages automatically when door opens
- Back step is texturized to improve grip and increase safety
- The ideal choice for lifted trucks
- Supports up to 600 lbs.
- Made proudly in the USA
- Warranty: 5 years/60,000 miles
Includes all hardware necessary for installation. The product comes with easy-to-understand vehicle-specific installation instructions. Be sure to read and precisely follow the provided instructions when installing PowerStep XL™ Power Running Boards.
Amp Reasearch Part # 77140-01A