The Bronco Spare Tire Guard was engineered for multiple purposes. Oftentimes, when upgrading to bigger tires the factory carrier will be unable to support the additional weight, resulting in flexing of the tailgate. The tire guard remedies this by attaching to multiple points along the tailgate, increasing its strength. Furthermore, users can utilize locking pins (not included) to secure the tire against potential theft.
The tire guard can fit up to a 20-inch wheel with a 37x12.50-inch spare tire. The OEM back-up camera retains full visibility when using the tire guard. Installation is a simple, bolt-on process with no drilling required.
* Please Note: This is NOT compatible with the Ford HD Tire Carrier. A high offset wheel will require 1.5” wheel spacer or ET lug nuts. This is not compatible with -44 offset wheels, or any wheel wider than 9.5.”
- Recommended for 4”+ Backspacing
- Accepts Up To (Most) 37" Tires
- Multiple Mounting Points Offer Reinforcement For Tailgate
- Paintable Aluminum Panels
- Does Not Interfere With Back-Up Camera
- Can Accept Locking Pins For Increased Anti-Theft (Not Included)
- Quick And Easy Install