Introducing the Ford Bronco GMRS radio kit. Go Further® on your next overland adventure and stay connected with others. It all starts with the Power House GMR45 mobile radio. With a full 45 Watts of GMRS power, the GMR45 will keep you talking for miles. Experience crystal clear communications with our low-loss, double-shielded antenna cable, transmitting through the Rugged Tuned Point 5 antenna.
Installation is fast and easy! All mounts and hardware are included for the all new Ford Bronco. Off-road and adventure friendly antenna mounting is out of the way of roof racks and overhead tents.
Already have A-pillar overland adventure lights? We include an easy to install antenna adapter mount for pillar light mounts in this kit! Simply bolt-on and connect your antenna.
The Bronco GMRS radio kit will take the conversation further on any Overlanding adventure. Don't forget "You meet the nicest people on the radio!™”
- Powerful GMRS mobile radio
- Best-in-class GMRS tuned antenna
- Low-loss double-shielded antenna coax cable
- Easy install universal interior radio mount
- Precisely located A-Pillar antenna mount
- Talks to all other brand GMRS radios
- 45-Watt Mobile Radio: GMR45
- Rugged Tuned GMRS Antenna: Point5
- Heavy-duty Antenna Cable: NMO-MT-13
- Driver Side Antenna Mount: MT-ANT-BRONCO
- Mobile Radio Mount: MT-RM-BRONCO
Works with all GMRS and FRS radios operating on the same channels, including Rugged GMR45, GMR25, and GMR2. Also works with all GMRS radios from other manufacturers including Motorola, Midland, Uniden, and many more